Mercury xRM is recruitment software created on the cloud-based Microsoft Dynamics 365 (Previously Dynamics CRM) platform.
The advantages of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for recruiters
- Familiar Microsoft look and feel: this helps get your recruiters working with the software sooner. For example, the recruitment solution can work within Microsoft Outlook, probably the first application recruiters open when they start their day.
- Flexible platform: the way in which Microsoft Dynamics 365 is coded means that it is very easy to integrate with other products. It also means that users can often customise the views they work with, similar to the way users can adapt other Microsoft Office tools to suit them.
- Secure and reliable cloud hosting: world-class secure hosting that follows ISO 27001 and ISO 27018, with 99.99% availability.
- Proven Microsoft technology: Microsoft Dynamics 365 is used by over 40,000 companies in over 80 countries. Microsoft’s annual research and development investment is over $10BN per year and ensures that the platform has a strong future, giving recruiters the reassurance of ongoing innovation.
More information about Microsoft Dynamics 365 can be found on Microsoft’s Dynamics 365 website.
The advantages of Mercury xRM for recruiters
- Rapid candidate sourcing: Mercury xRM’s tight integration with Daxtra means that recruiters can source candidates from multiple CV databases (as well as from within Mercury xRM) within 30 seconds. This clearly gives recruiters the advantage of sourcing the best candidates before their competitors.
- Rapid job advert distribution: Mercury xRM’s integration with Broadbean enables recruiters to distribute job adverts to multiple job boards within seconds. Responses to adverts flow back into the Mercury xRM, enabling you to track the effectiveness of your marketing spend.
- Built-in workflow: taking advantage of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 powerful workflow engine ensures that you can scale your business with consistent working practices. User prompts, for example, drive governance and compliance.
- Flexible reporting dashboards: out the box Mercury xRM comes with a range of reporting dashboards that recruiters will gain immediate value from. Microsoft Dynamics 365 flexibility means that recruiters can quickly create bespoke dashboards to fit their needs.
- Save half a day a week: a raft of time-saving tools and automated workflow minimise admin, freeing you up to build your network.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Recruitment Software Certified for Microsoft Dynamics
In December 2014, Mercury xRM became the first recruitment solution in the world to be Certified for Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM 2013). This official recognition from Microsoft is based on independent testing of the software, as well as checking with users of the product about their experiences. Read the official press release about the announcement here.